A policy designed to provide additional protection against catastrophic losses covered under liability policies, such as the business auto policy, commercial general liability policy, watercraft and aircraft liability policies and employers liability coverage. It provides excess limits when the limits of the underlying liability policies are used up by the payment of claims and it drops down and picks up where the underlying policy leaves off when the aggregate limit of the underlying policy in question is exhausted by the payment of claims. It also provides protection against some claims not covered by the underlying policies, subject to a self-insured retention.
To receive a free and accurate qoute,
- Click here to download the Umbrella form.
- Print the form.
- Complete the form with accurate information to receive the most accurate qoutes.
- Fax it back to us at 215-339-5303.
- We will contact you immediately upon receit of your fax.
- Need help? Contact us to assist you in the qoute process at 215-339-0333. Be sure to say "I need an Umbrella qoute!"